Chinese Estates Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries
Personal Information Collection Statement
We are committed to protect your personal data (the “Data”). This Personal Information Collection Statement is to notify you of certain matter on or before collecting Data from you in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR. We limit the collection and use of the Data to the specific information we need to administer our business and provide highest quality services to you.
We may use the Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- for provisions of goods, facilities or services provided by us or our tenants or business associates or partners in respect of shopping malls (whether owned or managed by us), consumer, retail and luxury goods, cosmetic products, properties sales, leasing, development and management (collectively the “Classes of Goods and Services”);
- for statistics, communication, marketing, promotional, customer relationship management, public relations and/or direct marketing purposes;
- for application, creation, operation and administration of accounts and records for customers, members or users;
- to handle comments, enquiries and complaints;
- to process billing and payment;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- any other purposes as specified in a personal information collection statement when you Data is being collected or any other purposes which you may from time to time agree.
We may share and/or transfer the Data with our third party service providers, agents and contractors for the above purposes for us. We may also disclose the Data when required by law or court order, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities, or in good faith that disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect the rights or properties of us or other persons. In addition, when a member of individual account creates or joins a group account through our mobile apps, Data provided by such member will be transferred to the group account and shared with other group members. Data provided by any person using table booking services in our mobile apps will also be transferred to those restaurants which have agreed to participate in the provision of such services.
We intend to use the Data for direct marketing purposes in relation to the Classes of Goods and Services. However, we may not do so unless we have received your consent for that purpose. In this connection, we may use the following Data:
- name and contact details;
- products and services portfolio information;
- transaction pattern and behaviour; and
- demographic information.
The provision of the Data is voluntary. However, if you elect not to provide the Data to us, we may not be able to supply you with the relevant information or services or to process your request.
Consent will be sought from you for such use of the Data in direct marketing as described above. Please indicate your agreement or objection to such use of the Data in direct marketing as described above before providing the Data to us. You may also subsequently write to us by email to email@example.com to opt-out from direct marketing or any other purposes above at any time.
21/F, Chubb Tower, Windsor House, 311 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.